Gov. Scott: FLOW Mobile Deployed to Gulf County
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —Today, Governor Rick Scott announced that the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) will deploy a Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW) vehicle tomorrow, October 23rd, in Gulf County. These vehicles provide driver license and other motor vehicle services to families impacted by Hurricane Michael. Additional FLOW mobiles are in Bay, Franklin, Jackson and Liberty counties.
The FLOW Mobile in Gulf County will be located at:
Gulf County Tax Collector Office
151 North 3rd Street
Wewahitchka, FL 32465
Hours of operation: 9am – 4pm, CDT
FLOW mobiles provide customers the following services:
- Renew or obtain a Florida driver license and/or ID card;
- Replace a driver license and/or ID card;
- Change a name or address on a driver license and/or ID card;
- Renew a vehicle registration;
- Obtain or renew a disabled person parking permit; and
- Purchase a specialty license plate.
FLOW mobiles also offer DHSMV’s critical safety services such as registering emergency contact information. For a list of what to bring, please visit flhsmv.gov/whattobring. Customers renewing a credential, updating an address or renewing a registration may also visit GoRenew.com to renew online.