Here is how to install and use the ISSUU app from your iTunes account. Please note these instructions are as of May 2017 – as app is upgraded, these instructions may not be applicable.
- go to iTunes Store on your mobile device
- Search for ISSUU
- Tap GET
- Tap INSTALL and wait for it to install.
- If asked to you may need to enter your password
- Open the app
- Sign in or create a FREE ISSUU account
- the target looking small icon along left edge is your drawer to other places
- Tap drawer icon to open drawer
- Tap EXPLORE
- In the search box, type OCALADOWNTOWN or LADYLAKEMAGAZINE
- Tap the paper front page thumbnail
- Tap the heart icon bottom right to be notified when new papers are added
- Using finger gestures, zoom out to read the paper
- Swipe right to left to advance to next page.
In the drawer, the FEED is where papers will be. Or you can ADD TO STACK to organize your publications.
PLAY STORE APP