OCALA, Fla. (Sept. 7, 2017) – Due to Hurricane Irma, the following City of Ocala locations will be closed Monday, Sept. 11. Normal hours of operation are expected to resume Tuesday, Sept. 12.
• City Hall, 110 SE Watula Ave.
• City of Ocala Customer Service Office, 301 SE 3rd Ave.
(Includes Utility Billing and Building Department)
• City of Ocala Municipal Services Complex
• Discovery Center, 701 NE Sanchez Ave.
• All City recreation centers and senior centers
• All City parks
The City of Ocala Recreation and Parks Department has announced adjusted hours of operation for the following facilities for Friday, Sept. 8.
• E.D. Croskey Center, 1510 NW Fourth St., will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Lillian F. Bryant Community Center, 2200 NW 17th Pl., will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note, these facility closures and adjusted hours of operation are subject to change as weather conditions change. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
For real time updates on storm preparations, please follow the City of Ocala on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cityofocalafl and Twitter @cityofocalafl.