- 6tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2tablespoons honey
- 8bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce and the honey; set aside. Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add remaining Sriracha sauce and the lime juice. Seal; turn bag to coat chicken. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Grill chicken on the greased rack of a covered gas or charcoal grill directly over medium heat for 30 to 35 minutes or until done (at least 175 degrees F), turning 3 or 4 times.
- Remove chicken to a platter; brush with honey mixture. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.
From the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen
Or grill over indirect heat for 50 to 60 minutes, turning once.